Policy of processing and protection of personal data
These privacy and data protection policies (the "Principles") are basic principles by which KLIMATEX, a.s., Šujanovo nám. 3, 602 00, Brno, 27734528 (the "Company") is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data. These Principles implement the Company's rights and obligations arising in particular from the following generally binding legal regulations:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) ( "GDPR") ;
- Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and the amendment of certain laws (Act on certain information society services), as amended (the "Act on certain information society services"); and
- Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on Electronic Communications and on Amendment to Certain Related Acts (the Electronic Communications Act), as amended (the "Electronic Communications Act").
This Policy applies to all persons visiting the Company's website [www.klimatex.eu] (the "website"), whether or not in a contractual relationship with the Company.
What is personal data
Personal data, in accordance with the GDPR, means any information about a designated or identifiable individual person (not a legal person). In principle, therefore, it is any information that, whether alone or in summary with other information, can serve to identify a particular individual ("Personal Data").
What personal data does the Company process?
The Company may collect the following Personal Information about you:
1) Personal information that you communicate to the Company yourself
Such personal data are, in particular, information that you provide in a completed registration form, in a purchase order or in other form communicated to the Company by e-mail, phone, fax or other similar device. You may also provide the Company with personal data [during competitions], [by submitting a product or service review], [booking training location] or [by sending a general inquiry]. This includes first name, surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, phone number, bank account details, selected payment method, etc.
Your personal data will be processed by the Company for the following purposes:
PURCHASE ON E-SHOP and your account
In order to process your order successfully, the Company needs some of your personal information, such as name, surname, billing address, correspondence address, phone number, e-mail address and other information if needed. The obtained personal data will be processed by the Company solely for the purpose of processing and delivering your order, realizing the rights and obligations of the contractual relationship based on your order and the management of the user's account.
2) Personal data that the Company collects itself
- If you wish to be informed about the latest products, services and offers, you can provide the Company with your e-mail address to which these business messages will be sent regularly.
- You can unsubscribe at any time, for example, by clicking on this link UNSUBSCRIBE or by using the link that is included in every newsletter.
- If you are an existing customer of the Company, you may receive information about other services or products similar to those covered by your previous purchase even if you have not filled out the newsletter form. If you do not wish such business communications to continue to be sent to you, you can also use one of the above ways to unsubscribe of business communications at any time.
When visiting our website, the Company may collect some information necessary to ensure the proper and convenient operation of the website. Such information is the Internet Protocol (IP) data used to connect your computer to the Internet, your registration information, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-ins, your visit information, including a valid Uniform Resource Locator (URL) , the path to and from the website (including date and time), the products you viewed or searched for, response times, download errors, the length of visits to certain pages, site visit interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse locations), way of leaving the page.
These personal data are used by the Company to administer and improve websites and to provide internal operations, including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes, and a prequency of thumbnails. These personal data can also be used to measure advertisement performance and provide relevant advertising.
Providing personal data
Personal data that the Company acquires may be transferred [within the group of [●], ie the related parties within the Company;] and to third parties (the "Processors ") who assist the Company in performing its contractual obligations by mediating certain services (eg delivering of the service). The Company only passes personal data to those Processors who provide guarantees of an adequate level of security for your personal data and process these personal data solely on the basis of a Personal Data Processing Agreement.
In this sense, the Company may transmit personal data to the following Processors:
- external contractors and suppliers to meet the Company's contractual obligations;
- payment service providers and payment processors in order to secure the transfer of funds and the implementation of payment transactions;
- providers of postal and delivery services for the purpose of delivering products or services offered by the Company;
- website administrators;
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to provide your personal information to third parties (e.g., law enforcement authorities) in accordance with generally binding legal regulations.
Means of protecting personal data
In order to protect and minimize the risk of unauthorized access to personal data, the Company has adopted organizational and technical measures.
- organizational restrictions limiting the range of persons authorized to come into contact with personal data; and
- technical security of the servers and the Company's websites against unauthorized manipulation
The length of the retention of personal data
The Company keeps personal data for as long as it is strictly necessary for the performance of its contractual obligations and for the fulfillment of the obligations that the Company derives from the applicable legal regulations. Personal data that is processed by your consent is retained by the Company only for the duration of the purpose for which the consent was granted.
Once the legitimate reason for processing your personal data has expired, the Company will dispose these personal data and any existing copies thereof.
The Company uses the following types of Cookies:
- [First page cookies that allow the basic operation and functionality of the website, and without which the content of the website could not be displayed accordingly. This type of Cookies can be used by default without your prior consent. However, by setting up your browser, you can disable the storing of any Cookies at any time;]
- [Technical Cookies that allow you to analyze the usage of the website, secure sign-up, remember the progress of filling your order, store your registration details, and the content of your shopping cart. This type of Cookies can be used by default without your prior consent. However, by setting up your browser, you can disable the storing of any Cookies at any time;]
- [Advertising Cookies that allow you to display a targeted advertisements, share social network sites, or post comments on products. To use this type of Cookies, your prior consent is required by applicable law. You can grant your consent to the Company by clicking on this link I AGREE.]
If you wish to modify the Cookies save settings when visiting a website, you can do so by clicking on the [Cookies Preferences] section. Here you can set up only First Party Cookies, First Page Cookies and Technical Cookies, or all of the above cookies. Cookies can be removed using your browser settings. It can also be set up so that Cookies are not automatically saved. However, if you block, disable or otherwise reject certain Cookies, the Website may not display properly, or you may not be able to use certain Web Services or features.
Rights of data subjects
In relation to the processing of your Company Personal Data, you are entitled to the following personal data protection rights:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data when processing is based on it;
- the right to request access to personal data and information about what of your personal data is processed by the Company;
- the right to correct inaccurate personal data and, optionally, to supplement incomplete personal data;
- the right to delete the processed personal data;
- the right to limit the processing personal data
- the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and readable format, and the right to pass this information to third person;
- the right to be informed of a personal data breach;
- the right to object to the processing of personal Data; and
- the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, ie with the Office for Personal Data Protection, at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, or through data box at qkbaa2n.
The above rights and possible complaints may be filed with the Company as the data administrator in writing at the address below or by email to the email address
Šujanovo nám. 3
602 00 Brno
These policies are valid from 25. 5. 2018.